Sorry, this is late, but school and stuff happened. I am also going to keep this as short as possible. I lied. This post is not that short.
I am still worried about how Yamamoto is going to lose. It just feels so iffy to have someone this strong lose because of some gimmick. I suppose the most authentic loss would be if the bad guy can last long enough for Yamamoto to destroy himself. Well, that is only a concern if he actually loses.
Some folk have suggested that Yamamoto will beat the bad guy, but the use of his bankai for this long will kill him. That will leave all the stragglers for Ichigo to clean up. I kind of like that theory. Anyway, for now, let us forget about all these potential plot holes. For you see, Yamamoto is badass.
MOTHER FUCKING BADASS. In his bankai:
- The Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin (Longsword of the Remnat Flame, East: Rising Sun Edge) is hot/sharp enough to cut anything out of existence. It is possible the ultimate offense.
- Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui (Longsword of the Remnant Flame, West: Remnant Sun Prison Garb) cloaks Yamamoto is flames so hot that no one can come near. It is the ultimate defense.
- Zanka no Tachi, Minami: Kaka Jūmanokushi Daisōjin (Longsword of the Remnant Flame, South: Great Buried Ranks of the Countless Flames of the Dead) raises the dead. Yeah…Yamamoto can raise the dead. I guess that kind of thing can only be expected from the head of the SOUL REAPERS.
- There is likely one more ability corresponding to the North. I am going to place a wild guess and guess that since it is opposite of South (raise the dead), it involves healing or it involves the removal of life (which is the opposite of giving life to zombies).
Source for some of the above names and their translations.
So, yeah…Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto is a badass. I don’t care how unrealistic or overpowered any of this is, I love all of it!
Oh and I like how the flames represent his reiatsu and are not the flames of his bankai. It is pretty cool.
Oh my. It looks like Tsunade is going to die. That is kind of sad actually. At least, she is most likely getting an honorable death. Still, seeing her body cut up like that. Ugghhh.
Obito’s flashback wasn’t bad. It was pretty interesting actually. A good deal of people are complaining about how he ended up in Madara’s cave. Some are upset that he happened to use his Mangekyou Sharingan technique despite having never awoken his MS and others are upset that if that wasn’t the case, then he just randomly dropped into Madara’s cave.
I don’t really care about how he ended up in Madara’s cave, but I’d like to think it was coincidence or fate. There are almost no coincidences in Naruto, so, when there is a possibility of one, I’ll gladly take it.
Obito acted just like we expected: energetic, enthusiastic and caring. I wonder what made him change.
On a similar note, Madara acted quite a bit differently than the zombie Madara in the current time. He seemed broken and tired. Well, he was using a giant statue to keep him alive, so, that makes sense, but you get what I mean. I wonder what happened in his past to turn him into this sad, sad person.
I kind of like Old Madara. He is almost humble. I wonder who he lent his eyes out to.
I will admit it was a bit strange seeing two Uchihas talk without a reaction of: “Oh my god, there are still Uchiha out there”. It kind of makes Itachi’s slaughter of the Uchiha feel more real, eh.
Oh and is Obito actually a biological descendant of Madara (like great great grandson), or is he just a younger Uciha? Well, we shall see.
Poor Caribou is in trouble. He deserves it. Aww, poor Luffy could not beat up Caesar because Monet got in the way.
A lot happened these two chapters.
- Is Monet actually on Joker’s side?
- What the hell is SAD?
- Why is the item in question called SAD? Is it related to Don’s sad face pirate flag?
- How did the Samurai kid get turned into a dragon?
- How will the Samurai turn his kid back into a boy?
- Does SAD turn people into dragons?
Other interesting things:
- Sanji was having difficulty against Vergo. This is to be expected.
- Zoro was all chillaxed.
- Brook was hilarious.
- Everyone else was also funny, especially the whole Ninjutsu thing by Nami and the Samurai guy.
- Chopper is in monster form. I think he is probably trying to scare the kids or something.
- Don Flamingo has an interesting crew. The guy is very eccentric and strange.
So, yeah, a lot happened. I am not even going to begin trying to comprehend everything. Sorry, I will leave that to you guys!
Have a good day.